Sunday, December 6, 2009

Following Up on State Dinner Crashers

Thank you to everyone who participated in a recent poll on my blog. The question was, should the couple that crashed Obama's state dinner be punished?

Results were:

25% of people said - No - the secret service should hire them as experts.
25% of people said - Yes - throw the book at them.
50% of people said - No - leave them alone.
0% of people were - Undecided.

Michaele and Tareq Salahi were the couple that showed up at Obama's state dinner without an invitation.  This situation has put the secret service under scrutiny.

1 comment:

Matthew.67 said...

The lapse in security for perhaps 'the most powerful man in the world' is terrifying. There were reports of this same couple trying to 'crash' a function with the President in attendance not only a month prior to this event.

I wish I could remember the news source so that I could post a link to that particular story Lisa, but at this point it escapes me.