Sunday, December 13, 2009

House Hunting Continues

Earlier in my blog, I talked about making the decision to look for the right house to buy.  Well, I have been looking at several different homes that have impressed me - but in no way have wowed me.  This past Thursday, I went and saw a house that really tweaked an interest.  Not wanting to make any rash decisions, I called in some family members including my mom, sister, and brother in law to see the house and offer opinion.  I arranged for my second viewing that took place today. 

Not surprising to me, everyone was very impressed with what they saw and felt the house was right.  I'm very happy that I have finally spotted something that I really like.  Now it is a matter of working out a fair price for both me and the people selling the home.  The important thing to remember here is not to get too attached.

1 comment:

Matthew.67 said...

The house is perfect for you, and the price is quite reasonable for what is currently in the marketplace right now. I can understand your feeling of not getting attached to anything... it envokes "tunnel vision" which is a bad thing during negotiations.

You are on the right track Lisa, I am so proud of you!