Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Time - Yours to Enjoy

Christmas is over and New Years is on it's way.  The holidays continue on for another week for many of us.  The last few days have given me a chance to catch up on some cleaning and take in numerous movies. Yesterday, I made a dinner for a dear friend of mine.  We enjoyed good food, great conversation, and a few glasses of wine.  What a nice way to spend an evening.

Needless to say, today was a very low key day.  I spend most of it curled up on the couch watching movies.  There have been some very enjoyable movies including: I love You Man, The Ugly Truth, The Proposal, and Julie and Julia.  I have to admit this was a very good way to spend a day.  I even had a surprise visit from another firend of mine.

Tomorrow is another free day for me.  Maybe I'll read a book that has been sitting wating for me to pick it up.  The beauty of holidays is that you can do what you like, when you like.  If you decide to do something different, that is okay too.

If you are off this week, enjoy every moment and make sure you do things you want to do.

2 comments:

Weezie said...

I will have to find a translator to figure out these comments.

Weezie said...

Thank you for your well wishes. I will continue to work on my blogging.